June 29, 2014

I'm Proud to Run "Like a Girl" and You Should Be Too!

I never thought I would be so inspired by a tampon commercial, but this really hit a nerve with me!

I have no idea what this really has to do with tampons, but it definitely kept my attention!


I have a daughter who is 7-years-old and I NEVER want her to think that doing anything "like a girl" is embarrassing or less than!

I am proud of my daughter for doing things "like a girl"! She's amazing!

My daughter does things "like a girl" and is proud of it!

Me and my 3 sisters were raised to be strong, confident women! I want my daughter and all little girls to grow up the same way! The stigma that comes with the phrase, "like a girl" is hurtful and needs to stop! But, the only way for that negative connotation to go away is to show the future generation of women that doing anything "like a girl" is not something to be ashamed of!

If you have a daughter, this video is a must see! Watch it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment